Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

HOMESTUDY UPDATE Tonight!


Hi everyone,

We just completed our meeting with our social worker tonight. YAY! One more step in getting closer on this journey. I am really tired because I spent the past 3 days in NYC with my teenage daughter and her best friend. Plus I had to work and do a really fun photo shoot....issue will be in MORE magazine in Sept but in their OCTOBER issue....Here are a couple of pics from our last trip there....we finished the time with a very delicious chocolate sundae at Serendipity in NY.....The girl in the shot with me is one of my closest friends MONICA...she is beautiful and fun and promises to help me with the hair of my new Ethiopian daughter....Oh and a really cool thing happened at the shoot, one of the assistants of the stylist is from Africa right next door to Ethiopia...her name was Elsa.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these photos, Deanna - you are beautiful! Mom

Beth in NC said...

Hi Deanna! When I first pulled up your page I thought, "Homestudy? Pics of Deanna's photo shoot?" lol I'm glad you explaned because some might think that was a very fun homestudy. Ha. Your Mom is right, you are so beautiful (of course you know that). Sam is too!

I am so excited for you guys!
Love, Beth

Teresa B. said...

Deanna,
I am so excited for you. I can't wait to meet this summer and again next year when we have our 3 new ones to get together. Oh what fun!!!!!!!!
Thanks again for giving me the courage to travel this path one more time.
Love,
Teresa

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.