Pages

Saturday, August 4, 2007

Fingerprinting date! And Birthday!

Well we have a fingerprinting date and will be in Charlotte on friday 8/17 at 8am. Have to give a huge thumbs up to the NC USCIS. I sent them a note and told them about our referral and they expedited the date for us. YAY! AND we heard that we may be able to get these kids home by CHRISTMAS. Also, had a great week...closed on our office space. Had an electrical meeting at the house. The builders know our situation and will try very hard to get our house ready by christmas for the kids....AND I had a great birthday today. Of course, to your average person this may not seem exciting but I loved my birthday. I cleaned the studio today. Went grocery shopping with the kids . Came home to Christi and Amber (the sweetest and funnest -that's not a word-girls ever)...the doorbell rang and they met me with a lit margarita cake..so good. THANKS GALS... While cleaning came across an old letter from Grandma jones that started with "I am not sure if it is your birthday but I wanted to wish you a happy birthday." which of course started me crying tears of joy...feeling as if my Grandmother is wishing me a happy birthday all the way from heaven...Andrew made me a bracelet and a homemade card with all kids on it. Matea kissed me a million times...Sam folded the laundry and my childhood friend Debbie Anderson Bex called me to wish me a happy birthday as did my sisters and girlfriend PAULA....life is great....And earlier in the week my new beloved friends Wayne and Linda came with us to walk through our house and prayed over the house...AMEN!

0 comments: