Pages

Friday, July 13, 2007

Homestudy and Dossier finished....!

Yay...today i mailed the dossier to AAI and received a homestudy draft update from Mandala. The courts close in Ethiopia from August to October. I am not sure why but think it is weather related. But I believe we can get a referral prior to that. Even if we had a referral we would then have to wait a few months after October for our paperwork to be completed and then to get a travel date. But all of that seems to work well with our sched of our new house , work etc. We also have not yet had our fingerprinting appointment in Charlotte or received approval from USCIS withour 171H document which is the approval to adopt internationally. That won't come until the fall as well....So just wanted to give everyone an update. We are excited....And all of the kids at home are well...Andrew started school again on 7/9 and my oldest is traveling on vacation to Hilton Head this week. The baby is potty training and doing well. We are rewarding her with lollipops and smarties...after a dry day. This morning she said "i want a lollipop"...I said "you have to wait until after you have a dry day with your underwear today and then you can get one." About 20 minutes later she said "mommy I need to go to the doctor...I am sick"...I said "really, you don't feel well?" She said "I need to go to the doctor and get a lollipop and sticker"...She is so smart..

0 comments: