Pages

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Prayer Requests!

Wow! I have three intense prayer requests for all of you. My family is fine PRAISE GOD...but please pray for Suzanne Vedder and family. Her husband Rick died of cancer this week.

Pray for my friend Eileen who's future adopted daughter in Ethiopia has gone missing. Pray she comes back and Eileen can bring her home.

This next prayer request breaks my heart to the core. Please pray for Steven Curtis Chapman's family. There is news tonight (I pray it isn't true) that their adopted Chinese daughter Maria was run over and killed when one of their teenagers accidentally ran over her. This was reported on KLOVE and I saw a post on one of the adoption forums tonight around 8:30. This is heartbreaking. This family is amazing and has done so much to promote awareness towards adoption and orphan issues...It breaks my heart. Pray for peace for their family.

D

0 comments: