Pages

Friday, August 15, 2008

In search of Bayoush.....

I am in NY today. Last week we celebrated Ella's seventh birthday. We had about 6 little girls over and a handful of friends. Ella was very happy and seemed to enjoy having alot of attention. I wasn't able this time to give her the gift she really wanted. After her party she told me she was very happy and then later she cried. She said "why no picture of my mom?" She really is longing to remember what her mom looks like and I have to figure out if I can get an ethiopian volunteer to trek through ethiopia with a camera to find her grandmother and photograph pictures of Bayoush (our kids mother). Please pray that we can make this happen somehow. I may send a video camera too so we can see her grandmothers house and the process of getting the pics...pray we can make this happen....I already showed Ella where her photos would go....

0 comments: