Pages

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Twitter

Okay everyone I am on TWITTER. I actually joined 3 weeks ago and trying to get the hang of it. I have two accounts 40daysmom and Deanna Jones for work. I had to trouble shoot a little. Got in trouble for what I call "Double Dipping" my tweets. Remember, George Castanza double dipping the chips. I basically would do what I had seen a bunch of people doing. I would send out a tweet and then retweet it with just different wording. Mark joined and said "HEY YOU DOUBLE TWEETED"...then another woman told me the same thing...so no double dipping on twitter.

1 comments:

Beth in NC said...

Ok, somehow your kids all take care of themselves, because there is no way you have time to vlog, blog on a couple of blogs, work, take care of kids, go to church, write, vacation, AND NOW TWITTER! I think you have a twin walking around or something.

I refuse to twitter (ha). I spend way too much time connected as it is. :o)