Pages

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Lisa's Baby Died Here (Rockford Abortion Mill)


So, I just returned from a book tour for TO BE A MOTHER . It was an awesome trip. As I headed out in prayer it was revealed to me to video tape women and men, families while we were on the road. I stayed in Rockford, Illinois (my hometown). There is an abortion clinic there that has aborted 50,000 babies. The abortions take place in a clinic that is housed in an old elementary school that was built in 1898. Bob Brady (the man holding the angelic sign in the video) went to this school as a child. The parking lot where the mothers park prior to abortion was where he played at recess...when I was there I saw a beautiful sign of Jesus that had been painted by a pro life activist mail man Joe Nicosi...in the window of the abortion mill the owner had placed a picture of Jesus giving the finger to the counselors with a sign that says JESUS HATES YOU!!!! There are also rubber chickens covering Jesus on a crucifix and dolls dressed up like nuns in coffins. This is where the women go to abort their babies up to 18 weeks. While there I watched Lisa Johnson a woman who had an abortion at the clinic at the age of 14. Lisa goes to the clinic with her SILENT NO MORE sign (I REGRET MY ABORTION)..She hands out literature with her testimony along with directions to the pregnancy clinic. In her literature she talks about how the abortionist showed her a petrie dish of her baby post abortion and said "see it is just a blob"....That abortionist died of cancer at a young age. Lisa told me she was saddened by that because she always held out hope he would be saved...Listening to her I had tears in my eyes. Her voice is strong...her voice is filled with compassion, sincerity and strength. Still, you can hear that her pleas are genuine....50,000 babies are lost to this clinic...where children used to play outside with joy in their hearts...pray for these prayer warriors....who stand outside of this clinic..

0 comments: