Pages

Sunday, September 20, 2009

"Mom, I Don't Wanna Die Like Nicole Kidman "



So one of my children (who wishes to remain anonymous in this blog post) was riding IT'S (his/her) bike the other day. IT (HE?SHE) fell and hit it's head on the curb (eventhough he/she was wearing a helmet). The child who will remain nameless, came into the house with a gigantic goose egg on the forehead....It was BIG so I said it would be good to have it looked at at the emergency room. The anonymous child said to me with tears running down (his/her) cheeks..."OH NO...Am I GONNA DIE LIKE NICOLE KIDMAN?" I said "first off you are not gonna die"...The child said "But Nicole Kidman died from a head injury"...I then said "It wasn't Nicole Kidman..it was Natasha Richardson." The child said "Whatever ..I don't wanna die like Nicole Kidman or Natasha Richardson."....LOL...the nameless child is fine and fell off it's bike again and skinned his/her knee and is in the living room right now with a wet paper towel on THE knee...

0 comments: