Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

National Anthem/Jessica Helms


Okay...so I am on the MOTHER THE WORLD
first leg tour with my kids heading from NC to Illinois. I stop to hang out with the Bateman's my new adopted family. Jessica is one of my neices. She just happened to sing for me in the basement the National Anthem. She is so awesome and unaware at how great she is. That is totally refreshing....I love how God just gives you this wild idea to travel the world talking about motherhood and then you are treated to quality entertainment in a basement in KY...Praise Him! Jessica loves to sing Christian music and is a strong Christian so I seriously doubt would be inspired to sign a record deal in a secular market..But seriously ....she ROCKS...and I am proud of her...I love the Bateman family...and Jessica and all of her siblings..my new extended family. Video quality isn't that great because of lighting.


1 comments:

Beth in NC said...

Woo! You go girl! She was awesome Deanna!