Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Life is Good!

So, my house is a mess because we are cleaning out our storage space (looks like the entire house was shook). Or as my mother loved to say "this place looks like a cyclone hit it." But we are very happy to be clearing out and getting rid of alot of old stuff we don't need and making room for all of the wonderful new stuff adventures and people in our lives. Again, I am so impressed with my family. They are all so enthusiastic and supportive and that warms our hearts. Last week I sent in applications for the agency and for USCIS clearance (that takes up to 120 days), we got our local fingerprinting done. And in a couple of days we will send in our homestudy update application. My greatest joy is that God has given us a confidence and strength in knowing that this is what he wants for us. Many times we can be confronted with so much fear etc..but we have addressed those issues and for the time being are standing on faith....

on a superficial note..I am blonder today having gone to the hairdresser. I found a new clothing store in our town...didn't buy anything but had fun looking..and we find it ironic that the foundation of our house is finally built. We walked through our basement yesterday.....YAY!

Anyhow,,,,,this is probably a boring update but just wanted to keep y'all informed.

Love,
Deanna banana

0 comments: