Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Car Seat Pundits!

So my daughter Matéa is 3 and a half. She is still learning to count to 20. She gets stuck on 13, 14 and 15....and when she says the alphabet she always says 'humanumapee". She needs help getting up and down from the potty and sits in the back seat of the car in her car seat....So, I am driving her home from preschool (she goes 3 days a week from 9-12). I am listening to Christian radio. She says "Mommy?" I say "What honey?" She says "John McCain is going to be our new president." I said "Really?" She says "Um Huh! And Rockababa will be a president next." I say "Really..you know a lot of people think Barack Obama will be president first." She said "No John McCain is first and then Rockababa because he has nice hair." Not sure what she meant by the hair comment but it was funny......

2 comments:

Beth in NC said...

Well, Sarah is in line with Matea. She usually skips 15 or 16 when counting to 20 and within her alphabet is "m and mopee" - poor N just gets left out. Ha.

Sarah has been telling me that Obama is yucky and is mean to us. She calls him stinky and mean. She hasn't mentioned his hair. Though I do with McCain would have put a touch of color on his. lol I laughed when I told her daycare administrator's Sarah's stance on Obama, but she didn't laugh. Oops. lol

Kathyb1960 said...

Hmmm, I like how she thinks!

Out of the mouths of babes...

Kathy in West Texas