Pages

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Jared is 6!

JARED's SUPER CHARMING.....




Today we had about 10 little kids over. They were mostly boys from his class with the exception of our girls and one adorable little SUPER GIRL named Sydney. I sched the party for 10:30-12. Jared was up at 6 really rowdy and loud. Everyone came to the party late..but by 11 they were all playing in their super hero costumes in our backyard with their foam swords..Jared had a blast. He was so happy. Mark and I were exhausted for the entire rest of the day. But it was very special....here are some pics....

2 comments:

Beth in NC said...

The pics are too cute! I hope he had a great birthday!

Renee Swope said...

I am loving your blog!!! So excited about your house selling and you being able to really make your new house a home with all of your heart! I haven't forgotten to call you. Life has just been full to the rim. We just hosted two women from Kenya that came to Charlotte with 8 others from a ministry in Nairobi called Amani. I am also going to DC to see them there this weekend before they head back to Africa on Monday. It's been a whirlwind adventure of faith. God is doing something new in my heart that is breathing fresh life and joy into my soul. Being with these women has been life changing. I can't wait to catch up with you soon. I have an event next weekend and then I have a few weeks off so I'll call you in late Oct.

Hugs,
Renee