Pages

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Victims!

A few days ago Matea asked me what a 'victim' was. She is three but people have thought she was five since she was about 18 months old...So I tell her "it is a person that is hurt by someone else or in an accident." So two days ago Ella comes into the house crying because she had fallen on the pavement while playing basketball. I had to put two bandaids on her. Then yesterday Matea starts screaming at me (not crying)...She shows me her finger and then says "MOMMY I am a victim." I said "What happened?" She says "look at my finger, I have a paper cut." I am a victim and so is Ella for falling on the driveway.....

1 comments:

Beth in NC said...

LOL ... ok, so maybe a better explanation is in order. lol I can see her telling some stranger she is a victim!

Happy Valentine's Day!