Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

"Do You Know My Mommy"

Last night I had the pleasure of speaking with Brigette from Alabama who just brought her kids home from Ethiopia. She wanted to deliver us a message from Ejigayehu. Brigette went to Layla House and Ejigayehu and her friend greeted her and made a point of asking her if she knew her Mommy and Daddy in North Carolina. She then brought out the photo album to point out her family and then asked her "when are they coming to get us?"...So she is very excited and anticipating coming home. And the woman also told me the kids don't even eat the food until they pray for every meal....which made me think that I needed to be more diligent praying at all of the other meals besides dinner ....these kids are truly going to keep us accountable. They also love to sing and I am over the moon with how much love I feel for them...

Also, the house sheet rocking is finished....but still looking at January to move in...So we will have MANY children in this house before we move to the big one..very cozy....

D

0 comments: