Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Group V!

The previous post said LABOR PAINS...man was I feeling them (and mom I am not premenopausal...I don't think). I am in NY today and God has totally blessed us with replenishing our business account (a huge relief for a future mom of 6)...AND...I just got this letter from our agency..

HI Mark and Deanna,
Your case was submitted to court today as part of Group V. In the next two weeks, a court date will be set and we will inform you of that date. Gail, our adoption coordinator in Ethiopia, will be scheduling visa interviews at the US Embassy in Addis for families who plan to travel. So, please confirm for us your plans regarding travel. Will you travel? If so, one or both of you? If you will travel will you have room to carry supplies for AAI?
Thanks and congratulations!

I AM SO EXCITED and scared...I read this and was thrilled then realized I had no idea what this means. So I called our agency AAI...This means basically that documents will be reviewed and in two weeks we'll have a court date that will probably be two weeks from then...AND then we travel 4 weeks after that which means...MERRY CHRISTMAS to the whole Falchook clan. Meanwhile, I don't even have underwear for these children or shoes....our house isn't done so we will be camping on mattresses in the house we are trying to sell...but looks like the beauty of it all is that we will be moving into the house as a family......

Keep us in your prayers...pray for my friends the MESTAS who are also waiting for a date. I am praying we travel together. And pray for ANdrew and Matea who both have had really high fevers and bad sore throats this week...but no strep...thank you JESUS....

Cousin Connie....still don't have the sizes of my kids for clothes so I have no clue what size to buy...maybe things with elastic...

D

3 comments:

Ellie said...

YAY!!!

Teresa B. said...

Praise The Lord!
Deanna, you are so very close.
I am so excited for you.
Love,
Teresa

Eileen and Jerry Mestas said...

Hey sista, we got our court date for this Friday. If all goes well we are leaving in two weeks. Stay tuned and know we are praying for you. We are on such an amazing journey and we are so blessed aren't we?? May the Lord Bless YOU!
In His Timing & Care,
Eileen