Pages

Monday, April 7, 2008

Prom!

I cannot believe that my oldest is going to junior prom this weekend. AND I WILL BE GONE! My husband, two sisters and brother in law will be here to take pictures and host an after-party for 16 kids. I had so much fun with Samantha tonight picking out shoes at the mall. It was just the two of us and we had a blast. I love her so much. She is going to prom with a "FRIEND". He is very cute but Sam is totally not interested (thank you JESUS). They are coming to our house for pictures (we will have appetizers for other parents and the kids), then they go to one of the kids houses for dinner (an amazing mother is making dinner for 16 kids), and then to prom and back here for snacks and alot of supervision. I am grateful that my sister Donna from Minnesota will be here. She works at a high school and has hosted many proms with my neice and nephew. ANd my sister Debbie from Asheville used to be a school teacher so will make sure that the boys and girls are separated (LOL!). At least to the best of her ability. So there will be 30 people here overnight on the weekend and I am sure Mark is really looking forward to it in my absence. I leave Sat night and work on sunday.

D

0 comments: