Pages

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

What Princess' do do!

Silly conversation with my 3 year old. I am trying to get Matea back on track with being totally accident free with her potty training. She just turned 3 two weeks ago. Her training has regressed since moving and having 3 new siblings. So we have had to withhold allowing her to wear her princess dresses when there are accidents. Today we had a good day. She was in her dresses almost all day. In the middle of the day I told her how proud I was of her. SO she headed to the potty and as she was sitting i said ..."Wow Matea you are like a real princess when you stay dry all day and get to wear your dresses. " she said "Yes mommy...but sometimes princesses have to go to the potty." I said "Yes they do" She was still sitting. I was still just standing there leaning against the wall folding a towel...then she said "Mommy?" i said "yes" ...Matea said "And sometimes Princesses have to sweep the floor." This made me laugh because I knew she was thinking of Cinderella. How true..there I am make up free all day cleaning....not looking as good as when she sees me dressed up and this is what comes out of her mouth...GOTTA LOVE OUR KIDS!!!!!

1 comments:

Ellie said...

Hey! Go check out endsforyou.blogspot.com She posted a picture that has kidist in it in one of her more recent posts!