Pages

Saturday, June 27, 2009

A Day on Miss Peggy's Peacemaker Farm!

My friend has the most awesome farm in NC. I took 4 of my kids. My youngest son screamed as a docile 12 year old dog happily came to greet us. Her name was Daisy.  There was another dog that sauntered over to us. Her name was Minnie. My little Superhero son screamed a pitch so high that made the docile dogs start to act like hyper puppies.....

The girls in the meantime LOVE ANIMALS...all three of them totally fed these dogs all of the biscuits in the bowl that were usually reserved for treats only.

Later the kids met the horses and especially loved TIGER , Miss Peggy's prize horse.  They were treated to a ride around the corral...

 
  
We also saw CHICKENS and COWS....
Right after that we went to a swimming pool birtday party and then a PICNIC..
So our Friday sched was 10-2 Miss Peggy's House
Home at 3:00-3:30 (I went out to pick up gift and cookies for picnic)
3:30-4:30 Stuck in the car for an hour with bad directions looking for the party ( I almost gave up..it was 100 degrees outside)
4:30-6:20 Swim Party (I had no suit because the day was swamped)..I boiled...
7:00-9:00 Picnic in the Park with 2 couples and kids from school..
9:20 pick up sleepover guests
9:45 shower/bath littlest ones
10:10 MOTRIN/MOANING until I fell asleep from heat stroke.
TODAY...COFFEE , BLogging and moving the sprinklers around in 95 degree weather. I am staying INSIDE....

0 comments: