Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

HIV Positive Adoption! (cross post)

So I am launching my first TO BE A MOTHER contest. I will be emailing a free ebook to all mothers who have adopted HIV+ children that participate in this contest for the next month (close date 8/4). All you have to do is either blog about your experiences mothering an HIV positive child on your blog or post a video here via Mr. Linky or on Facebook (To Be A Mother) . Please tell us what you would like us to know about HIV positive adoption/parenting. Also, if you can use the phrase or wording "i am proud to be a mother of an HIV Positive Child" Or "Happy to be a mother..." something like that..We would really appreciate it....(I am not excluding FATHERS)...Also, please send me your email if you can...





GO to Carolyn's site PROJECT HOPEFUL for more info on HIV adoption.



0 comments: