Pages

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Frozen Bra!

http://www.life123.com/bm.pix/slumber-party-group.s600x600.jpg

So Grace is turning 11 tomorrow. We had 6 girls here for an overnight Friday night. When I went to bed that night I counted 13 kids in our house. They had pizza, cake, ice cream, chips and were screaming until I had to come downstairs around midnight to tell them to SHHHHHHHH THERE ARE YOUNGER KIDS TRYING TO SLEEP... The girls then had to contend with Schmoopy who was trying to sleep in close proximity. Schmoops told them about her 11th birthday party when they froze a bra. There was only one girl with a bra at this party. In the morning I saw what looked like frozen dental floss....in the freezer. It was as hard as a rock!!!! They all thought that was extremely funny!!!!!! I had to laugh too because it didn't resemble a bra at all...This sleepover trick is probably about 60 years old....IN any event, Grace is thrilled to be 11 and is surrounded by many sweet and loud girlfriends.....her birthday is officially 6/8...PRAISE GOD THAT SHE IS ALIVE!!!! Everyday my kids thrive, grow and get older I count as a milestone for their mother who I am sure only wanted her children to be happy...They are happy and that makes my heart leap!!!!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

How fun! Happy birthday, Grace!

Beth in NC said...

LOL ... that is so funny. You have such a fun life with all of these kids.