Pages

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Angelic Encounter and Packing a Pistol!

Matthew 18:
10"See that you do not look down on one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven.

Ever wonder what it would be like to see an angel? I just spent two days in the mountains..It is an incredible place, prayed up for  years or more with the place being prayer walked the several thousand acres....

Wed and Thursday I was in NY working with my band. On Friday I landed from NY at 10am and around 5:30 met some amazing women for a 2 hour drive to the mountains...I went to a Summit with 10 women to discuss orphans/adoption/sanctity of life-- mainly in Africa (go to TO BE A MOTHER for more info and pics). On the way we stopped for dinner and a trip to the Walmart for groceries. Looking up into the sky I noticed a full rainbow with a half rainbow developing next to it that lasted for at least 20 minutes.

Genesis 9:12-15 (New International Version)


12 And God said, "This is the sign of the covenant I am making between me and you and every living creature with you, a covenant for all generations to come: 13 I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth. 14 Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds, 15 I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures of every kind. Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life

..I had never seen a rainbow that lasted that long..So, even with only 3 hours of sleep, I was energized the minute I showed up to the amazing guesthouse. Being with all of these amazing women was something to behold and very much welcomed since I had been revved up for the release of my book 8/30 and the new ministry that is ahead of me. My ministry with TO BE A MOTHER is to remind women to show compassion, love, and a nurturing spirit to the orphans, unborn, enslaved children in the world... In essence to remind people of Christ's ministry and to continue the ministry with life saving efforts for children and women.So, the rainbow and scripture was to me a sign of victory..."never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life." My belief and conviction is that in spite of the monumental task of raising awareness for the 150 orphans and millions of babies destroyed by abortion and children exploited and hurt by trafficking/abuse...that somehow the awesome power of God will shine forward like that rainbow to annihilate the evil that is flooding over the lives of the innocent ones in this world...

So, once in the guesthouse I was downright giddy. With only a few hours of sleep i could not rest. There was something special about this place and time. So, I stayed up chatting until 3:07 when I went up to my room...On the way to the room I glanced over to the porch on the second floor to see (what I thought) was one of the ten women on the porch in full head to toe blue luminescent scarving/gown worshipping, dancing, singing and praying out on the porch outside the door ....I thought to myself...wow how cool to have this energy to worship with such passion at 3am..I went to put my book and bag down in my room to come back to the porch to find whoever it was gone and the light that had lit up the porch with a bluish gold glow off...I had wanted to join in the singing..,But I went to bed ..finally feeling tired..my room mate and friend Eileen went into the shower..I heard singing in the woods and high pitched music along with footsteps on the porch.....I barely slept even after Eileen fell out to sleep...I kept thinking.."geez how can anyone sleep with the high pitched flutes and buzzes and footsteps going off out in the woods"(I am not talking about crickets etc) ...Remember I had slept the night before in NYC with sirens, and horns honking-- like a baby for the three hours I slept.

Around 6 am I nod off...around 9am I am wide awake with a strong command in my mind/heart..."get up and worship"...I fight it off saying to myself..."I WANT TO SLEEP"...still I get up only seeing one or two women awake ...looking for a place to worship I find the downstairs porch overlooking the woods with the mysterious ethereal party music that went on all night...I prayed and sang for about an hour...Now I am wide awake with the energy of a NYC realtor....So, we spend the day in prayer...worship, chatting...I realize about 11am the next day from the conversations with everyone that all of them had been in their rooms or asleep at 3am and I must have seen an angel...I am upset with myself for mistaking her for one of us because I would have paid more attention (still I don't really talk much about it processing the whole thing)....Around 6pm I crash for a nap with no ethereal musical interruptions...

Around midnight that night I am chatting with my friends and holding my iphone. It starts raining...Mysteriously, with no contact from me (besides I have no fingerprints and it takes about 10 touches with anything from me on the iphone to work)..my song "THE RAIN" starts playing by itself from the ipod on my iphone. I literally had not listened to the song for 5 years and didn't know it was in my iphone/ipod library...and the moment I noticed the rain outside..the song popped on my phone and started playing...

I go to bed around 2am...Eileen is taking her shower again...I am nodding off..I hear a tap at the window and the angel partying in the woods again ('hey keep it down out there I am trying to sleep") there is no angel "stopping the music" task force to call in the middle of the woods...maybe my hearing is that of a dog and i can just hear high pitched stuff...who knows...So, Eileen comes in and goes to sleep. I really had no conversations with her about my angelic encounter..in fact i kept it low key waiting for more confirmation. Eileen's life is constantly filled with supernatural experiences...God is all over her...but she is also really funny...So, Eileen startles at 2:39 because we both hear 5 steps on the porch that had an angel dancing on it the night before...Eileen says to me "Hey did you hear that?" I said "yeah it is probably one of those angels">..Eileen is from Staten Island originally...She seriously says to me "hey I forgot my gun"...Which makes me laugh really hard...but we keep hearing foot steps..She keeps saying..."Is the door locked...?" I am thinking the angel can get through the locked door and the gun wouldn't stop them...So we are really giddy and silly...we look out the blinds to see no one...We both decide to walk into the hallway...she is behind me...we are silly premenopausal Nancy Drews tip toeing looking for angels or in her mind "gangsters in angel attire who need to be shot"...we look out at the porch..nothing...we think maybe we heard something from upstairs...we peak up one flight..it is dark and silent up there...So we go back to bed...she falls asleep right away..I hear more steps and then see a figure in my room that takes away the ambient light from my computer and cell phone and then I hear a buzz around my ears while the figure is there...and then the figure leaves and I can see the light from my computer and phone again...I fall to sleep with the blanket over my eyes...wake up at 9 again...come down to the kitchen and speak to 3 other people who heard the footsteps..Then i tell everyone about my angel encounters.....and then I open my email and get this email sent at 7:22am from my friend Lori Dillard who didn't know I was heading to angel central because I really didn't know myself....

"D - good morning - just making sure you are ok. I prayed many times for you last night around midnight for your safety & for angels to surround you... let me know how you are.

Love,
LD


Sweet Confirmation....I then came home and told my kids about it..During dinner everyone was mad at me for not taking pictures of the angel and upset that I didn't see the face or go to the porch to sing with the angels...



I am not the type of person who has books on angels in my house or has crystals etc...I can't deny from this experience that I saw one and heard them...I do believe they are protecting us and under God's authority....and in doing a little 'angel googling" found out that the color blue represents the colors of archangel Michael who represents protection...but this was a girl angel maybe Michelle or Michaela...

I also think it is a sweet auspicious gift to see an angel for the first time in my life as I embark on a ministry with a legion of earthly women who have the same passion as I do for saving orphans etc....I also, have a newfound sense of empowerment having a glimpse at the awesome otherworldly aspects of my Lord God....Also, I will continue to sing in hopes that somehow they are singing, worshipping and guiding me under the direction of God above...Praise God for His sweet Holy protection in garments of the most beautiful blue i have ever seen....





(for more info on the Summit go to TO BE A MOTHER)















3 comments:

Beth in NC said...

Oh girl!!!!! If I had known you were going to Moravian Falls, I would have filled you in!!!! I've never been there, but I have heard there is an open portal there! Now I know someone who has personally been there and it is true.

Wow is all I can say. I wonder what the buzzing was ... and I wonder if you could ever mimic the sound you heard in the woods.

How very exciting!

Eileen and Jerry Mestas said...

Hey Sista,

This was truly a divine appointment from the LORD!! I am jealous that I didn't see the blue dancing angel but I know I did hear the music and the sound of foot steps and buzzing. This was so surreal!! We will forever have this memory to treasure together!!

In His Timing and Care, Eileen

guglgurl said...

A thought comes to mind after reading of your encounter- perhaps it was Aubrey and she is rejoicing in the work you are doing! Lynn