Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My Little Rascals...Darla and Buckwheat...

Now Jared and Matea....
So, it's been a really funny few days with my two youngest. First they insisted on giving me a foot rub with lotion...Then the next day I found them outside with an overturned gray storage bin as a table and a flipped over striped tin garbage can as a chair.  Andrew came in to inform me that the youngest two had decided to sell tap water to the neighbors in little miniature tea cups without washing them for a dollar.   I gather they were imitating their older siblings who had been selling lemonade for awhile..
Then Matea (Darla) came into the kitchen last night and totally really freaked me out when I discovered that she had taken a hard boiled egg from two days prior and had been taking great care of it somewhere waiting for a "baby to hatch"  ...as she handed it to me I totally freaked out. It didn't smell but it had started to get hard as a rock and I had no clue where she had been keeping it...I grabbed it and threw it away as she screamed "BUT A BABY is in it" I said "No Matea remember the Mommy eggs are inside human mothers.' THis is a chicken egg and there is no baby chicken inside there...She started to cry and then she laughed and forgot about it....
The kids are really really funny and Matea is the most interesting little girl in the world...the youngest two remind me of Darla and Buckwheat from Little Rascals....Jared came up to me the other day and said "Mom JAPANCY, JAPANCY" i said "Jared what is a JAPANCY" ...He said "MOM Comeon...it's a monkey." He was trying to say CHIMPANZEE...but described something that sounded like a japanese monkey....

0 comments: