Pages

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Blog Award!


This blog award came from my friend Beth (I am heading toward my destiny)...Thank you Beth for my first blog award. I am so proud and I think my mother is going to add this to the scrapbook.

From what I understand, this comes with a seven thing Meme. Here we go:

SEVEN THINGS I DID BEFORE:
1. Pitched a few no hitter in softball!
2. Breast fed two babies for over two years.
3. Worked for the Grimaldi Family in Monaco (Prince Albert).
4. Went Parasailing over the mediterranean...
5. Went to India on my Honeymoon.
6. Was recruited for Arbitrage...
7. Was a model in a German hair magazine...

SEVEN THINGS I DO NOW:
1. Writing a book and blogging
2. Advocating for adoption and life
3. Can cook an excellent Turkey
4. Juggle tasks and my family
5. Can carry on a very confusing conversation in Spanish
6. Freecycle
7. Mother 6 amazing kids

SEVEN THINGS I WOULD LIKE TO DO:
1. Swim or exercise every day
2. Write more songs and record a prophetic CD
3. Finish the CD we are currently working on.
4. Be able to afford to take my kids to Disney
5. Pay off my mortgage and live not worrying about it.
6. Watch as my children are married and have kids
7. Encourage women through books, speaking and song.

SEVEN THINGS THAT ATTRACT ME TO MY HUSBAND:
1. His forearms
2. His talent.
3. His commitment to our family.
4. The fact that he is an excellent father
5. His sense of adventure
6. His sense of humor.
7. His passion for me and the family ( Ithink I said that).

SEVEN THINGS I SAY MOST OFTEN:

1. Clean up this mess
2. Hurry up.
3. Put on your shoes
4. Do you have to go pee pee?
5. Stop it or you will fall/hurt yourself/die/hurt someone else
6. I love you
7. 5 more minutes and we leave

1 comments:

Beth in NC said...

Great job! Ha, I'll never look at Mark's forearms the same. hee hee

I didn't know you went to INDIA!!! How interesting is that. I'd love to hear about that sometime.

Love,
b