Pages

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Kings Park International Church Christmas Program!

Amazing Grace!

African Children's Choir!
Matea's favorite friend Miss Sarah!
Jared trying to figure out what he is doing in a sea of children!
Jared doing the hand motions!
Gorgeous Miss Ella with her hair straightened!
Ella loves to sing!

We are so blessed to go to such a perfect church for us. Our kids get to go to sunday school with the African Children's choir. These pictures were taken from our Christmas program! I just was in tears during the program because I couldn't believe that my dreams and prayers had been answered. I remembered praying the year prior for them to come home and watching last year during the same program just imagining what it would be like to have my kids singing with the other kids during this program. I was so thrilled and touched to really be witnessing God's miracle just before me.....incredible.

1 comments:

Beth in NC said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwww! I love the pictures and was so surprised to see the picture of my little sweetie on there too!

It amazing what God has done for your family!

Love you!