Pages

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Advanced MULTI TASKING!


Honestly I usually don't think about all that I am doing but I had to laugh today when I had a minute to look back on how the day progressed:

wake up..make 4 lunches, 5 breakfasts, get the kids dressed and to school, come upstairs wake up baby, clean a load of laundry, bathe baby and shower simultaneously while watching 3 year old through glass shower, Dress 3 year old, scramble eggs and bacon for baby..it is now 9:30. Go to downstairs office while putting toddler in front of TV. Talk to NY client on phone...email contract, talk to another NY client, put press kit together , send 3 emails, make travel arrangements for 15 people to florida in Feb...send invoice to client, create holiday cards for family as well as New Year's card for band. Talk to someone online about Prolife issues....Edit book...simultaneously become inspired to write a christmas song called "Not so Very Merry Christmas" while going to target to buy vitamins, salsa, apples...feed daughter lunch. Get laundry out of machine put into the dryer,,,,put away dishes....send fedex to client. Pick up kids from bus stop, do homework, make dinner, talk to doctor for kids appointments, put basketball uniforms on two kids...clean spilled milk, do dishes, put one of the kids in the corner...answer email and voice mail...complete bible study due tomorrow...get kid out of corner, separate 2 other kids, put kids in bath...look through their folders...blog...order yearbook for oldest daughter....put clean sheets on bed ...put new table cloth on table....negotiate TV time with teenager.....put kids to bed....CRASH.....

5 comments:

Beth in NC said...

LOL ... ok, I'll never complain again. I have no excuses at this point. Oh my!

Kathyb1960 said...

WOW!

I got tired just reading that!

You have a lot of talent, because it sure takes talent to do all that!

I thought I was doing a lot when I could keep up w/ 3 baseball games at once (TV, Radio, Computer), AND watch the Weather Channel while keeping track of baseball stats. Naaaa, that was nuthin!

Keep up the good work! LOL

Kathy in West Texas

Carla said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

I was exhausted after reading this, and it's only 11:13am. Glad to be an empty nester...

Unknown said...

reading this exhausted me and it's only 11:13am!! glad to be an empty nester!