Pages

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Clothing God's Children!



Matthew 25: 36 36I needed clothes and you clothed me

So, prior to bringing my kids home I was wondering how I was going to clothe 6 kids. I was concerned about having enough money to buy jeans and dresses. Many of my friends stepped forward and gave us clothes. Now I am swimming in clothing and having a hard time sorting and moving the clothing on to the good will or into the younger siblings drawers. In the meantime, here are two pictures of post vacation laundry (btw i came home with all of the clothing cleaned because of a laundry visit on vacation)...Still, my system is brilliand (lol) ..the clean clothes go to a corner on the upstairs landing that the girls sort out. So the picture of the clothes on the floor are the clean clothes before being folded. The other is a picture of the clothes that are waiting in line to be cleaned.... I am determined now just to give each child 2 pair of jeans 6 tshirts and a couple of dress clothes....

2 comments:

Beth in NC said...

Oh Deanna! I don't know how you do it! I am overwhelmed with just the three of us! I never stay caught up on laundry!

Carla said...

I so admire your positive outlook on everything. I struggle with being negative, so I think this has made our transition even harder. Thanks for all of your kind comments!