Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Sound Bites of the week so far!


I am so tired. Just got back from Disney. My friend Sam got my family into the park for one day park hoppers. We went to EPCOT, Magic Kingdom and DISNEY HOLLYWOOD..I LOVE DISNEY they really know how to entertain. I will go more in depth when I wake up totally. I just wanted to get a few amazing conversations with my kids this week.

When driving into St. Pete's Beach Ella says:
"Mom, Mommy mommy mommy....this is the BESTEST day of my life." Then I said "What about the day we picked you up in Ethiopia"...then she said with much less enthusiasm "Oh yeah..that too"

Today there were two hysterically funny ones though:
So we go to see Goofy at EPCOT. Then we are all walking down one of the EPCOT streets. I am walking hand in hand with Matea and then Jared and Ella are behind me and Grace, Andrew, Mark are behind them. I hear Ella say to Jared"Goofy is the tallest person in the world" Jared says "He isn't taller than Jesus. Jesus is the tallest ever." Ella then says "Yeah, Jesus could KILL Goofy."

When we got to the Magic Kingdom the first thing you see is this white entrance to the train station. This was only about 20 minutes after the Goofy comment. So Jared looks at the train station entrance and says to Mark "Hey Obamas house."

Off to bed. Will post my thoughts tomorrow after I make chocolate pancakes....

1 comments:

Beth in NC said...

Ha. Poor Goofy. Jesus loves you little person wearing the goofy costume. hee hee And Obama lives at Disney. You know, Disney has created some characters that act like our president. >;-)

I'm glad you had a great time. I doubt very seriously you had a moment to read, BUT if you DID ... I'd love to know what you think about the book.

Love ya,
b