Pages

Friday, March 20, 2009

I phone in the toilet...


dropped my iphone in the toilet this week . This is the second time I have done this in 3 years..I keep it in my back pocket and then forget...take off my pants to go to bathroom...hear a splash and look before I sit down and the phone is drowning..I grabbed the phone out of the toilet but it was too late...I have only had it a few months...so now I have a new one because it ruined the last one..here is a pic of the new phone and toilet (couldn't take a pick of the one in a toilet because I didn't want to leave it there in case it could have been saved)....so here is a visual that will give you a general idea of an iphone in a toilet...

deanna

2 comments:

Beth in NC said...

Oops! Good thing I don't have an iPhone. Ha.

Kathyb1960 said...

Usually when you drop a phone in the water or the toilet or pool, or something like that, if you will open up the back of the phone, and take out the sim card, you can let it dry out, and just let it sit for a day or two. It should work fine. Now, that's after 1 time. Not sure if it would still work OK after 2 times, but you can always try.

Good luck.