Pages

Monday, January 26, 2009

The Hair Cut!

OH MY!!!! So, Matea found a pair of scissors tonight. I found hair on my bathroom floor and a 3 year old with half of one side of her head about 6 inches shorter than the other side. I asked her about it. She swore that Grace and Ella cut her hair. I started to reprimand them. Matea then admitted that Grace didn't do it when I was in front of Grace. So, we went to where Ella was. When she was in front of Ella she swore that Andrew cut her hair. Finally she confessed. And then she started to cry when I told her she would need a real haircut. One of her Ethiopian siblings called her MULATA (in amharic that means bald)..She cried again when she thought I would be calling her Jared or Andrew. So we went to sleep but first looked for giant bows for her hair.....

1 comments:

Beth in NC said...

LOL ... I love it when you record these stories!

Poor Matea!