Pages

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Toe Licking!

I know this is probably TMI (too much information). But I thought it was really funny. This morning before school Jared walked up to Ella , who had her feet on the ottoman and licked her toes. I yelled at him across the room "Jared what are you doing? Stop that!!" Ella said "EWW Jared gross. Leave my toes alone." I had him come over to me...I said "Jared we never lick any one's toes."" And he just laughed and walked away...Matea was sitting next to me eating her cereal. She looked up at me when he walked away and said "You can only lick toes if you are married!!!" LOL!!!!!

4 comments:

HeatherV said...

Hi.
Cute story :) Funny what kiddos say.

We passed court - Praise God! We leave in under 3 weeks and we can't wait.

Beth in NC said...

ROFL! Matea has the "married" thing down pat doesn't she? lol

Beth in NC said...

BTW ... you have two awards to pick up from my blog. :o)

Love,
b

The George's said...

Where do your kids get these things??? ;-)