Pages

Saturday, January 3, 2009

How do you spell Fairies???"

Happy New Year everyone!! My Ethiopian children are doing some studying on the computer. So Grace (age 10 ) shouts down to me in her broken English "Mom..how you spell fairies???" I proceed to spell and then Mark shouts down "Deanna you better be careful with that one....she might go to an inappropriate site." So I scream upstairs...Grace...give me the computer..Imagining she has made her way to San Francisco nightlife ('not that there's anything wrong with that' Seinfeld) on the computer....She had wanted to go to the Disney site to play a Tinkerbell game but didn't know how to ask me for it...WHEW! Mark bookmarked the page and she still doesn't know how to spell fairies....

1 comments:

Beth in NC said...

LOL ... all is well. :o)