Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Multitasking at its worst!


So, when my kids come home everyday they hand me about 20 sheets of paper. First I discard duplicates which means about 1/2 (school isn't very 'green' should just give each family one copy). And then I go to my calendar and input the info. I received a couple of birthday invitations for parties in the next few weeks. First I made note of a birthday party for Ella which is a pretend slumber party "wear pajamas and bring your doll or stuffed toy". The other announcement was Jared's family music night "wear something comfortable and bring a doll or stuffed toy." So tonight Jared and I get ready to go to the music night. I tell him put on your pajamas and get a toy. AND THEN...we get there and he is the only one in jammies...And I try to act real cool just for him as well as for myself. Parents are saying "Jared is so cute! Great idea to wear your jammies." He doesn't notice he is the only one wearing his jammies until the concert time and then decides to wear his PARKA (last week it snowed tonight it is 60 degrees) over his pajamas....SO, it used to be that I could honestly remember every little thing on one of those announcements. I never had lists or calendars and just mentally kept them all in my head...WELL it is either the massive family, early alzheimer or perimenopausal symptoms (I pray that isn't the case)...but I cannot multi task as well as I used to ..anyhow..just wanted to share my mental...gafffeeee....

2 comments:

Beth in NC said...

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Poor Jared!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ah, Jared, Jared...don't feel bad sweetie, I sometimes FORGET to change out of my PJ's and I'm a GROWN-UP!!