Pages

Monday, December 10, 2007

KPIC Christmas show!


Saturday night we performed "I'll be home for christmas" (I know it is ironic considering we are awaiting our kids arrival) at our church's talent show. It was incredible. There were about 500 people that showed up and the talent pool was remarkable. I also finally realized that I needed to add my links to my websites . So under links we have a link to our "very first dance" dvd---(take a look) and our website for the Deanna Jones Orchestra and Jacobs Journey (under Deanna and Mark's christian music)

I am attaching some pics from Sat. Mark and I now have a recent pic that we like from this sat. And I am attaching a pic of Naty who is at our church and was adopted last April coincidentally from the same orphanage as our kids. So he is anxiously awaiting the arrival of his friends (Ejigayehu, Kidist and yared ) to our church.

I also loved how beautiful all of the children were in this program. Very international....





0 comments: