Pages

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Prayer Requests/December 21st!

I am in Palm Beach Florida today in a hotel room. Going to bed very early. I have a meeting tomorrow at a place called Club Collette. I'll be home tomorrow night. It actually is pretty nice. Gives me time to think and pray. We have our big court date again this Friday and as you can imagine are very anxious especially with the many rejections at court. I have been having sleeping difficulties between the house not selling/closing date coming soon on the new house etc. And our business being way down. So pray for our house to sell as well. And for God to continue to bless our business and finances. We are seriously considering trying very hard to delay the closing of our new house to avoid carrying two mortgages. We started this process with the house before we knew we were adopting. I felt strongly it was God's will to sell our office and build a larger house. Then we decided to adopt. I will admit I have reached my highest stress level to date. I wake up in the middle of the night thinking of the fact that we haven't sold our house, our business is down AND we are moving into a bigger house . This is happening every night...AND I have a high tolerance for stress. I rarely lose sleep. I keep reminding myself that faith is in believing in the things we can't see and not what we see. So, please pray for peace. I have no doubt God has called us for these kids...but my fear is not being able to pay for everything....and I believe adoption is so close to God's heart and therefore a real battle...so we are battling for God's will to be done and that nothing will get in the way of that ...So the more prayers the better.

love,
D

0 comments: