Pages

Sunday, December 16, 2007

New Letter from Ejigayehu!

12/15 (we just now got this translation back....it came this weekend). Please pray that we can come to her soon. LOVE LOVE THESE KIDS!!!

Letter from Ejigayehu

To my beloved family,

I miss you. How are you doing? I am doing good. I received the letter you wrote me. I thank you for all you have done for me. We celebrated Ethiopian millennium last week. It was very good. We lit bone fire. We also celebrated a holiday called “Meskel”.
My wish is that you come quick so I can live with you. We love you very much. Please say hello to Andrew, Sam and Mattia. We are glad to find a brother and sister. Please tell my grandparents I love them.

Until I write you again, hope to find you in peace.

Bye, From Ejigayehu
To my father and mother

0 comments: