Pages

Friday, December 7, 2007

My extra Two Teenage Sons!

Okay, I don't know what it is, maybe it is the joy of the Lord protecting me but I feel really giddy when I think of how this has all played out with having 2 additional kids in Ethiopia. I still am not happy about waiting. But I can't help but giggle when I think there are 5 not 3 kids. Granted they are two teenagers who I don't even know their names, but I can't help but think that God has a plan for them. I really belive the judge was just really doing what God wanted of Him. Because now these two boys will go to school and have some money every month through AAI. But more than that I hope that when we meet them in Addis (when we pick up our three little angels), that we can set up a meeting at Yemi's brother's church (her brother and sister can translate). I hope we can set up a support system (not talking just about finances, but mentors through the church) for them. I hope they will be open to going to Geta's church and hope they will committ to staying on the straight track and hopefully learning more about Jesus. I believe God has a big future for them. I am still awaiting to even get their names and info on them..ie do they live with our kids grandmother etc. But I just know I have to have more faith , be less impatient and believe in His perfect timing ..I am reminding everyone in advance that our next date is 12/21 although maybe we could go to court before that and pass (it happened to one friend of mine). Please pray this is it...AND Please go over to my links and check out JEN's blog...amazing story on her blog today..incredible...

1 comments:

steffany said...

God's timing is always perfect! What a great attitude you have.

I saw your blog on Cafe Kids Yahoo group!

Blessings,
Steffany