Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Mestas!

Today I visited my friends Eileen and Jerry Mestas (jerry was working). They had just returned from Ethiopia and had foot tracings of my kids. Kidists feet are about the same size as Andrew's. Ejigayehu has long feet and Yared's feet are a little smaller than Andrews. Ellie (Eileen's daughter) is the most adorable girl and they had taken pictures and video of the kids. We are so blessed to have these new friends. They adopted 2 twin infant girls named Keziah and Keren and their son Josiah (I think he is 3) is adorable. Check out their blogs for their entire story. The links have been added to my page under links...

We are keeping the faith and hanging in there. God is good and keeps providing us with encouraging moments etc. We are very fortunate.

D

0 comments: