Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Names of the BOYS!

Okay...today we received some more specific info of our kids brothers. Their names are Kibru (age 16) and Yidnekachew (13-every time I hear his name I think of a sneeze Yidne KACHOO. This is good because I will always say "God Bless You" after I hear his name...sorry but I couldn't resist/trying to keep a sense of humor). They live in the Assella region of Ethiopia which is south of Addis. This is more of a OROMO Tribe region. But we were told they all speak Amharic which would imply they are not considered Oromo. Also, according to Ejigayehu they have been going to school. They live with the grandmother and apparently only lived with the children after the mother died. At that point the younger 3 moved in with the grandmother. They are from the first father who passed away years ago. The mother Bayoush had remarried and the boys never lived with the family when the mother was alive.

I hope this helps and at least we know who we are praying for now. Still waiting for 12/21 court date.

0 comments: