Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Distrupted Ethiopian Adoption in Rockford!

Since I know that many of my Rockford friends and relatives read this blog I thought I would post this info: I read on one of my forums that there is a very cute 10 year old boy who was born in Ethiopia, adopted to a family in Illinois and the adoption is being disrupted for whatever reason. The social worker is looking for a family that has Ethiopian children in the family already and who are willing to go into some attachment therapy with him to understand his needs etc. Apparently he is a very nice kid who really needs a family that understands and appreciates his situation etc. If anyone knows of anyone who would have a heart for considering adopting him let me know. They prefer a family with children as well and two parents.

0 comments: