Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

NO TRAVEL/FALSE LABOR

Someone please lift us up in prayer. Our agency called and now they are telling us two days before we are leaving that we cannot travel now after all. I am so ticked off, exhausted and upset. They say the letter from the WOMEN"s MINISTRY isn't ready...WHY DID THEY GIVE US A TRAVEL DATE THEN? My mother , sister, friends, have all made giant plans to accomodate us. We have lost 50000 AMEX points...don't know why they won't just reimburse us because it is a hotel stay...but we have made 5 separate calls and they won't reimburse you. It takes years to accumulate those points. Anyhow, now we don't know when we are going ...I really can't talk about it yet in person so we'll let you know when we are traveling....

D

3 comments:

Mark and Sarah said...

How absolutely HORRIBLE!!! I am so sorry this has happened to you. Prayers going up for you.

Natalie Fournet said...

I can't imagine how hard this is. I am praying for good news soon! Natalie

Lisa said...

I am so sorry for you. I can't imagine. I've been following your blog for a few weeks now and was excited right along with you. Very, very frustrating. What I do know is that God is never late in his planning and whether you find out why this delay happened or not, you must know that this is HIS plan, not ours. I'm not trying to make you feel better, only reminding all of us waiting, that He is so good to us as we stumble around trying to keep the faith. Our children will soon be home with all of us and we will soon forget many things. I don't know you, but we have similar journeys...I will keep you in our prayers. You are such a blessing to these children! Bless you!
Lisa
www.my2ethiopiangirls.blogspot.com