Pages

Friday, January 11, 2008

"I Love You More Than You Love Me"


Mark and I are in Queens getting ready for a gig (Barmitzvah) tomorrow. Of course we SHOULD have been leaving on Sunday to get our kids but are at least happy to have a new date on 1/27 and coming home 2/1. My mom and sister Denise are going to come and stay with the kids and Uncle Dave (Denise' husband) will be in town from his road tour with CHICAGO....

we are looking forward to our trip though and now staying literally yards away from Layla house. I am so happy about that. And we literally received 15 letters today in Amharic for the kids...The english I received said "I LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU LOVE ME"...That made me cry and laugh at the same time...hoping they weren't wondering why we weren't there yet...The other english is GOD IS GOOD written inside a cross...

So keep us in your prayers and our kids especially.....thanks to everyone for your support.

0 comments: