Pages

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Amazing kids!







the kids woke up at 4am today. Tonight they went to bed at 8pm. Every day their English is better and better. I tried to make Ella Kidist's bed this morning. Grace Ejigayehu said "no mom...she" They are amazing. We have decided though to enroll them in school. We had wanted to homeschool first until the next season, but with moving into a new house in 12 days it will be impossible to get it together and be structured enough for them. So we have to rely on the school. I will keep an eye out though and see what we will do though next season. Jared got in trouble and had to sit in the corner twice today. All of the kids have a bad habit of really hitting each other. And he just hauled off and hit me when I told him "NO". Then he hit Mark too. He is a really good boy but has to work on that. He also gives us lots of love and seems to love Samantha especially.

I am a bit stressed because we have not sold this house yet and have to close on the new one which means exhausting all of our savings.....and living very close to the edge. Please pray our current house sells very quickly...

1 comments:

Beth Ferrell said...

I love the pictures! Jared was especially to sweet to Sarah and kissed her when she entered your home!

It will be like heaven for them tonight if you guys come to Monkey Joes! Oh my! Love you! Beth