Pages

Monday, November 19, 2007

Good news/a little bad news!

The little bad news is that we didn't get submitted or pass court today. The good news is that we know what the issue is. The attorney has to have some papers signed that need to travel up pretty far out of Addis. So, once they get the paperwork back they can submit it immediately and the judge will make a decision. We should know something next Monday. The funny thing is that with Matea's adoption the same thing happened. We were kicked out of the courts twice. The last time the attorney had to send someone through a mudslide to get a signature...we were resubmitted and then passed. With Sam and Andrew I had false labor twice and then had to be induced and then pushed and a Csection...so my adopted kids will all have their own similar story as my birth children do....

Also, received a box of clothes from my cousin Nora...THANKS TO NORA....

And my friend's Ban and Yemi (living here but family in Addis) gave me the emails and phone numbers of their parents/relatives in Ethiopia as support when we are there.

I feel so blessed...

Keep praying...
Deanna

0 comments: