Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

More Letters from Ejigayehu!

I hate waiting but I am loving these letters.

Letter to Samantha and Matea

To my dear sister (the one I love),

How are you doing? I am doing good. I was looking for a little sister and now I found one. I miss you very much. I can’t wait until I see you. Your sister Kidist and your brother Yared say hi to you. Do you know how much we love you?

I hope God will let us meet safely. Until then,

Good bye. I love you.

Letter to Dad

To my dear father,

How are you? I am doing good. I love you so much. Kidist and Yared do too. I miss you. When are you going to come. I can’t wait until I see you in person. I am very happy with the whole family. Until we see each other again,

Bye. I love you.


Letter to Andrew

To my dear brother Andrew,

How are you? I love you so much. I can’t wait until I see you in person. We are doing good. Kidist and Yared want me to tell you that they love you too and that they miss you. We can’t wait until we come to America. I love you. Until we see each other,

Bye. I love you.

Letter to Mom

To my dear mother (the one I love),

How are you doing? I am doing great. Yared and Kidist say hi to you. Mom, do you know how much I love you? God prepared you for us. So when are you coming? I miss you. I know we will see each other, but I can’t wait until it happens. Please come soon. Until I see you,

Bye mom. I love you.

0 comments: